Istikhara prayer for marriage is done to seek help of Allah (swt) before proceeding for the marriage. In Islam, marriage is very big decision in a person’s life. It is a responsibility which you have to handle all your lifetime and no one better than Allah SubhanaWa’ Tala can guide you to take a decision of getting married or not. But, in order to get the right decision, you should know how to pray istikhara for marriage so that you get the right and satisfying decision for yourself.
How to Pray Istikhara For Marriage
Marriage requires great decision making skill so that you don’t end up choosing a wrong partner for yourself. Being married to someone is a decision of your whole life and you have to take the responsibility of your partner, your happiness and everything.
Suppose, if your marriage fails, then you will blame who??? If you end up divorcing your partner, then what will be the fate of your marriage??? But, if you know the right process of how to make istikhara for marriage, then you will able to make an instant decision about your marriage and Insha Allah, it will be the best one for you.
How To Make Istikhara for Marriage
If you don’t want your married life to suffer because of any problems in the future, then you should surely learn how to make istikhara for marriage. It is more like seeking permission of Allah Talah in taking a better decision for yourself.
Whether you are going for a love marriage or arrange marriage, the procedure of how to do istikhara for marriage in Urdu can be performed in all scenarios. All you need to do is perform it with right intentions and for a genuine cause and Insha Allah, you will get immediate guidance or sign in your dreams.
If you don’t have much fluency in English and Hindi, you can get the procedure of how to do istikhara for marriage in Urdu from our Molvi Abdul Rihab Ji Just like any istikhara it will be printed in Urdu for you. Molvi Abdul Rihab Ji will explain you the complete process so that you don’t end up making a mistake. In case, you think you can’t do it on your own, then our Molvi Abdul Rihab Ji can also perform it on your behalf. You just have to tell him the names of both the sides. (Boy and girl)
How to Do Istikhara for Marriage in Urdu
How to do istikhara for marriage process is given below:
- You have to perform two rakat Nafl namaz for istikhara after the namaz of Isha.
- In the first rakat recite Surah Al-Kafiroon and in the second rakat, recite Surah Al-Ikhlas.
- Then recite the dua of istikhara and plead to Allah Talah to guide you to make the right decision.
- Insha Allah, the very night, you will get a sign from Allah SubhanaWa’ Tala.
- In case, you don’t get the results in the first night, you can perform it for 7 days continuously to get results.
- Feel free to clear all your doubts related to how to do istikhara for marriage by our Molvi Abdul Rihab Ji.